- Submit a Complaint
- Check Complaint Status
- Submit a Service Request (Change your Broadband Plan / Landline Plan , Activate Call Forwarding, Activate Phone Plus Services etc.)
- Check the Status of a Service Request
- Submit Request for changes to your profile
- Check Status for changes to your profile
- Check Order Status
- Check Bills
- Check Payments
- Apply for New Phone Connection
- Change Broadband Password
- Check Broadband Billed Usage Details
- Check Broadband Unbilled Usage Details
- Check My Call details
- Check My Unbilled Call details
- Submit Loyalty Redemption Request
- Check My Loyalty History etc.
Selfcare Portal services are available to all BSNL customers according to their telecom zone.
- For East Zone – Visit : http://selfcare.edc.bsnl.co.in
- For West Zone – Visit : http://selfcare.wdc.bsnl.co.in
- For North Zone – Visit : http://selfcare.ndc.bsnl.co.in
- For South Zone – Visit : http://selfcare.sdc.bsnl.co.in
- Customer Id / Unique Id : (Customer Id as printed in your Landline / Broadband Bill)
- User ID: ( The desired User ID )
- Password: ( The desired Password )
- Challenge Question (To be used when you forget your password):
- Answer to Challenge Question (To be used when you forget your password):
- Email: ( Your e-mail ID )
- Do you have Broadband: ( Yes / No )
- BB User Id: (Broadband User ID as printed in your Landline / Broadband Bill )
BSNL Selfcare Portal – Customer Usage Checking Procedure:
After Successful Login into selfcare portal, “Home Page” will be displayed where all your currently availed / activated services will be listed.
We may check the status of the Broadband or Landline plan change through the Web self care portal after submitting the request. Customers who paid their Landline / Broadband bills through online portal or BSNL counters can also check the status of payment. We may register our broadband / landline complaints also.
- For resetting the Selfcare portal password of a registered user, use the ‘ Forgot password ‘ link provided in the portal or dial 12678 from any BSNL landline or ‘STD code +12678’ from any mobile.
How many of you are currently using ‘BSNL Broadband’ for internet access ? Are you satisfied with its speed / performance and tariff plans ? Have you registered in the ‘Web Selfcare Portal’ ? Please share your experiences with us and all our readers.