State run telecom operator Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has published the notification for the direct recruitment drive of Junior Engineers (JEs) [erstwhile TTA] from external candidates.
As per the latest notification, BSNL has decided to fill up 2700 vacancies of Junior Engineers (JEs) on PAN India basis. BSNL offers IDA pay scale of Rs 13,600 - 25,420/- with annual increment of 3 percent of basic pay plus IDA, HRA, Perks, Medical Benefits etc admissible as per company rules.
The mode of selection will be through an All India Online Competitive Examination (may be in multiple session depending upon the number of candidates applied). The examination will consist of a single paper of three hours duration having objective type multiple choice questions which is to be conducted through online examination mode.
- Diploma (3 Year Full Time) or B.Tech in Electronics/ Electrical/ Computer/ Instrumentation/ IT/ Telecom/ Radio
- BSc in Electronics/Computer
- MSc in Electronics
- 18-30 Years (as on 10-AUG-2016)
- OBC - 3 Year Relaxation & SC/ST - 5 Year Relaxation
Basic Pay : 13600 - 3% - 25420 (Approximate Gross Salary ~ 4Lakhs per Annum including all allowances)
BSNL Junior Engineers (JEs) Direct Recruitment Drive 2016 : Important Dates to Remember
- Starting Date of Online Application : 10-07-2016
- Last Date of Online Application : 10-08-2016
- Date of Online Examination : 25-09-2016
Candidates may apply online for the Direct Recruitment Drive through BSNL Website - www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in. Application will be considered only through online registration process which is to start from 10-07-2016 and will be closed on 10-08-2016. All candidates are required to download and read the instructions given in the notification before filling the online application form.
- Click Here to Download detailed notification for BSNL Direct Recruitment Drive 2016 for 2700 Junior Engineers (JEs)
Dear readers, please share your views and opinions about BSNL's latest notification for the direct recruitment drive of Junior Engineers via comments with us.