India's largest fixed line broadband service provider, Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has decided to re-launch its promotional scheme in all the circles to bring back disconnected Broadband customers for a period up to 31st March 2016.
As we reported earlier, the PSU launched an exciting offer of One Month Free Broadband Subscription + 500 Additional Free Calls + Free Installation Charges worth Rs 250/- across all telecom circles in an attempt to get back its old / disconnected broadband customers who wish to resume their services. The scheme was initially launched on 22nd January 2016 and is available up to 29th February 2016.
Now based on the feedback from field units and the encouraging response from customers, BSNL authorities has decided to re-launch the scheme for a period up to 31st March 2016 in all the circles.
BSNL's Promotional scheme in all the Circles to bring back disconnected Broadband customers (Available from 01-03-2016 to 31-03-2016)
In order to bring back disconnected Broadband customers, BSNL has decided to launch the following promotional scheme for a period up to 31-03-2016 in all the circles for those disconnected Broadband customers whose Broadband connections were disconnected till 31st December 2015 and who want to restore their Broadband connection:-
- To waive off Broadband installation charges for the standalone / Combo Broadband plans.
- To waive off one month FMC (Fixed Monthly charges) of the Broadband plan.
- To offer 500 ON-NET (on BSNL network) free calls for one month (in addition to already available free calls) under Broadband combo plans.
NOTE: This scheme is applicable to customers having no outstanding dues against their connection.
All other terms and conditions shall remain the same. The above instructions are applicable with effect from 01-03-2016 on promotional basis for a period up to 31-03-2016 in all the Circles.
See the latest Offers for BSNL Landline and Broadband Customers:
- BSNL launches 100% Cash back offer for ADSL Wi-Fi Broadband Modem worth Rs 1500 in all the circles from 15th February 2016 on wards
- BSNL launches New High Speed Unlimited Broadband Plans having higher FUP limit in all the circles from 15th February 2016 on wards
- BSNL launches Special Unlimited Combo Broadband plans exclusive for Customers in Kerala Telecom Circle
- BSNL to launch 'BSNL Landline Plus Plan - 375' with graded charging from 1st January 2016 on wards on PAN India basis
- BSNL extends FREE Incoming facility to disconnected Landline & Broadband customers up to 31st March 2016 on PAN India basis
Dear readers, please share your views and opinions about these latest offers for BSNL Landline and Broadband customers via comments with us.