BSNL has launched a new Toll Free Number '1993' in Kerala Telecom Circle to register for New Landline & Broadband Connections. The PSU already launched special offers to increase its Broadband customer base in the state.
The new Toll Free Number 1993 will be accessible from all BSNL Landline as well as Mobile Numbers of Kerala Circle. Those who wish to take new Broadband / Landline connection may directly dial this new toll free short code 1993 without prefixing the STD Code.
The toll free short code 1993 will be opened in all local exchanges, NCNGN exchanges, TDM TAX / Ip TAX / Soft switches / Mobile MSC / GMSC as non-metered service.
For New Landline / Broadband customers, installation charges ( Rs 550 in Rural areas & Rs 600 in Urban areas) are completely waived off till 31st January 2016. To compete with private broadband providers, BSNL launched Special Unlimited Broadband plans with high FUP usage limits exclusive for new customers in Kerala Circle.
- BSNL launches Special Unlimited Combo Broadband plans exclusive for Customers in Kerala Telecom Circle
For disconnected broadband customers who wish to resume / re-connect services, BSNL will be offering One Month Broadband subscription absolutely FREE. In addition 500 FREE calls also will be offered for One Month.
- BSNL to conduct Re-Connection Mela with attractive offers to bring back disconnected Landline and Broadband customers
The following are the major attractions of BSNL Landline services:
- Unlimited Free Night Calling to Any Network in India
- Supports High Speed Broadband Services
- Superior Voice Clarity
- Ideal for long duration conversation
- No radiation
- No charging of instrument
- Maintenance of instrument by BSNL
Recently BSNL introduced a new landline plan - 'BSNL Landline Plus Plan 375 with graded charging' which offers 250 Free Calls to any network in India. This plan is beneficial for customers having moderate to heavy landline usage as it follows a graded charging pattern.
- BSNL to launch 'BSNL Landline Plus Plan - 375' with graded charging from 1st January 2016 on wards on PAN India basis
Dear readers, please share your views and opinions about the introduction of new Toll Free Short Code 1993 by BSNL via comments with us.