India's largest landline service provider, Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has announced heavy discounts to bring back disconnected broadband customers across all telecom circles. Disconnected BSNL Broadband customers of all telecom circles those who wish to restore/resume BSNL services may enjoy One Month Broadband connection absolutely FREE.
In addition, the installation charges of Rs 250/- will be completely waived off for all broadband plans (all standalone and combo plans). Returned broadband customers may also get 500 Free Calls to BSNL Network (Local/STD) for One month in addition to the existing Free Calls offered with broadband/landline plan.
BSNL Promotional scheme in all the Circles to bring back disconnected Broadband customers up to 29-02-2016
In order to bring back disconnected Broadband customers, BSNL has decided to launch the following promotional scheme for a period up to 29-02-2016 in all the circles for those disconnected Broadband customers whose Broadband connections were disconnected till 30th November 2015 and who want to restore their Broadband connection:-
- To waive off Broadband installation charges for the standalone/ Combo Broadband plans.
- To waive off one month FMC (Fixed Monthly charges) of the Broadband plan.
- To offer 500 ON-NET (on BSNL network) free calls for one month (in addition to already available free calls) under Broadband combo plans.
NOTE: This scheme is applicable to customers having no outstanding dues against their connection.
All other terms and conditions shall remain the same. The above instructions are effective with immediate effect on promotional basis for a period up to 29-02-2016 in all the Circles.
See the latest Offers for BSNL Landline / Broadband Customers of Kerala Circle below:
- BSNL announces 10% Discount on Broadband Speed Restoration Packs from 25th December 2015 to 31st January 2016 in all the circles
- BSNL launches Special Unlimited Combo Broadband plans exclusive for Customers in Kerala Telecom Circle
- BSNL to launch 'BSNL Landline Plus Plan - 375' with graded charging from 1st January 2016 on wards on PAN India basis
Dear readers, please share your views and opinions about this latest Offer announced by BSNL to bring back disconnected broadband customers via comments with us.