BSNL launched Speed Restoration Facility for all Unlimited Broadband Internet Customers in September 2014. Customers may enjoy High Bandwidth / Download Speed after FUP (Fair Usage Policy) limit using BSNL Speed Top Up plans. These plans starts from Rs 100 onwards.
Now BSNL has launched Online Speed Top Up Facility for broadband customers through Broadband Speed Top Up Portal (http://fuptopup.bsnl.co.in/ or http://172.30.3.130:8080/ or http://172.30.3.134:8080/). Earlier, customers are allowed to subscribe these Speed Top Up plans only when their usage just crosses FUP limit.
When the FUP limit is crossed or when you have consumed your high speed data usage limit for a month, you can see a pop-up asking whether you are interested for data / speed top up till the end of current billing cycle. On subscribing to these plans, customers may restore high speed internet as per their existing broadband plan.
In many circumstances, customers may ignore BSNL Broadband Speed Top Up Link to restore high speed, when it appears, as they are not required at that time, but after some days (in a day or two or other ) in the same month, the user requires to subscribe for BSNL Broadband Top Up Plans to Recharge Online for restoration of high speed internet in the same plan to activate the skipped link.
As a solution to the above problem, BSNL has launched Online Speed Top Up Portal / Link (http://fuptopup.bsnl.co.in/ or http://172.30.3.130:8080/) which allows BSNL users to restore high speed broadband even after FUP limit at any time.
BSNL Broadband Speed Top Up / Data Top Up Anytime through Online Portal : Procedure
- Log on to new BSNL Broadband Top Up Portal URL / Link http://fuptopup.bsnl.co.in/ Or http://172.30.3.130:8080/ Or https://172.30.3.42/bsnlfup/usage.php
(Click/Tap to Zoom Image)
- Select on 'Click here for Top Up', then Add Exception and Confirm Security Exception.
- You will be redirected to another URL which will show your BSNL Broadband Login ID and IP along with your Download Limit Remaining for High Speed Internet(Fair Usage Policy Limit - Original).
- Now Click on 'Add Bytes'.
- You will be shown high speed BSNL Broadband Top Up Plans to get high speed browsing with FUP Limit
- Select the required 'BSNL Broadband Speed Top Up Plan' as per your usage from drop down menu and Click on 'Go'
- You will get a message about completion of 'Broadband Speed Top Up', then restart your BSNL Modem and enjoy high speed browsing.
(Click/Tap to Zoom Image)
We hope this article would help you to understand the detailed procedure for BSNL Broadband Speed / Data Top Up facility at any time through online portal / link.
Read More: BSNL Broadband Speed Top Up Plans and Packages
Dear readers, please share your views and opinions about this latest facility via comments with us. How many of you are using BSNL Broadband Services?