BSNL has decided to reduce the base tariff for new prepaid mobile customers initially for the first three months. As per the latest information, the base Voice Call rate of Per Second & Per Minute plans will be 0.8 paisa/sec & 50 paise/min respectively.
The revised tariff means that New BSNL Prepaid Mobile customers can call Local/STD/On-net/Off-net in the home circle at these reduced call rate initially for a period of 90 days from the activation date. This new offer will be applicable to all telecom circles in India from 1st February 2015 onwards.
BSNL has introduced this scheme as a promotional offer for new prepaid mobile users for a period of 90 days after which the call rate of plans will get reverted back to the original base plans.
- The reduced tariff offer will not be extended for subsequent recharges i.e. migration or validity extension with Plan Voucher Recharges (per second and per minute corporate plans).
- This offer should not be extended automatically to other plans using Corporate “per second” and “per minute” tariff as base.
- In view of the technical feasibility limitation in North and East Zone, the service class STVs i.e., all rate cutter STVs (for example STV 44 for local call-any net @1.4p/2sec.) will not be available to customers, availing above reduced call rate, of North Zone and East Zone during the reduced call tariff period.
- The above offer is also available to Port-In customers of BSNL
Now a days, BSNL has introduced many popular STVs / Add-on Plans for Prepaid & Postpaid Mobile customers across India. Some of them are listed below:
- BSNL Introduces an exciting New Combo STV - 'STV125' as Christmas & New Year Offer for all Prepaid Mobile Customers across India
- BSNL Launches New Combo Add-On Pack having Free Calls, Free SMS & Free Data for all Postpaid GSM Mobile Customers
- BSNL started to Offer 50 MB Free 3G Data to All Prepaid Mobile Customers with Every Top Up/Recharge and Plan Vouchers from 06-12-2014 onwards
- BSNL to launch 'Friends & Family CUG' and 'Pool & Share Facility' for Postpaid Mobile Customers across India
- BSNL announces 'Full Talk Time' & 'Extra Talk Time Offers' for Christmas & New Year for all Prepaid and Postpaid Mobile Customers across India
Dear readers, please share your views and opinions about these exciting offers from BSNL via comments.