BSNL, the state owned Telecom Company has introduced 'STV-84' (Special Tariff Voucher), which enables its prepaid mobile customers to make all STD voice calls at the rate of 35 paisa per minute for 84 days.
STV-84 can be activated on any BSNL prepaid plan and is available in all BSNL telecom circles in India. Earlier this year, BSNL has launched this STV as a promotional offer. It got huge response from it's prepaid mobile customers and hence BSNL has decided to make this offer as a regular STV.
It costs merely Rs.84/- and entitles a BSNL pre-paid mobile customer to make all STD calls at much cheaper rate for 84 days.
Shri Anupam Shrivastava, Director (CM), BSNL Board said "We already have other rate cutter STVs for ISD calls and unlimited calling. BSNL is committed to provide best quality services to its customers at competitive price."
See the details of BSNL's Latest Prepaid Mobile STVs (Rate Cutters):
Recently, BSNL has announced many attractive offers / facilities for it's prepaid mobile customers. See the details below:
- Exclusive: BSNL Kerala Circle to introduce USSD Selfcare for Prepaid || Changes the SMS activation Keywords for STVs & USSD Short codes from 16-12-2014 onwards
- BSNL's Loyalty Gift - 50MB Free Data Offer with every Topup Recharge and Plan Vouchers: Doubts and Clarifications
- Exclusive: BSNL to launch Mobile Wallet / Prepaid Card Service - 'SpeedPay Prepaid Card' in association with Andhra Bank
- Exclusive: BSNL to Launch '121 Reward Program' - Offers Free Value Added Services (VAS) to Prepaid Mobile Customers with Every Top Up Recharge
- Exclusive: BSNL Launches New Innovative Value Added Services (VAS) - 'MSecure' & 'My Moments' - Includes Location,Tracking & Security Services
Dear readers, BSNL is offering the best and economical offers to it's prepaid customers but most of the customers are unaware of it's latest offers or plans. Please share your views and opinions regarding BSNL mobile services via comments below.