In an attempt to reduce the number of Prepaid Tariff Plans, BSNL Kerala Circle has decided to withdraw all circle prepaid plans except Mithram Plan from 1st September 2014 onwards. Circle plans namely 2G Super, Deepam, 3G For U & Pravasi will not be available for new connections from this 1st September onwards.
As per reliable sources, from 1st September onwards, all existing customers who have completed 6 months in the withdrawn plans will be automatically migrated to Mithram Plan. After migration, the validity will be limited to 180 days maximum. The customers who have not completed 6 months will be migrated to Mithram Plan once they have completed 180 days in their existing tariff.BSNL Kerala Circle also revised the tariff of existing Mithram Plan from 01 September 2014 onwards.
The main features of New Mithram Plan are:
- Free Talk Time worth Rs.40 will be offered to New customers.(No Freebies for validity extension / migration)
- Call Rate to BSNL Network Changed to 1.2paise/second from 1.1 paise/second
- Call Rate to Other Network Changed to 1.5paise/second from 1.3paise/second
- Special Feature : Always Full Talk Time for Top Up 200, 500 & 1000
- Automatic Validity Extension : Validity will be automatically extended by 180 days once the cumulative top up amount reaches 200 within a period of 180 days.
In addition to the Circle Prepaid Plan - MITHRAM, Corporate Plans (Plans which are available in all telecom circles in India) namely PER MINUTE, PER SECOND, PYARI JODI & ROAM FREE plans will be available for new connections and for existing customers for migration.
The Following Plans will not be available from 01 September 2014
- 2G Super
- 3G for U
- Customers in the existing Circle plans (2G Super, 3G for U, Pravasi, New Deepam) will be migrated to Mithram plan , once they have completed 180 days in their existing plan. Suitable SMS will be given to customers before migration. Kindly note that on migration to Mithram plan, the validity of the customers will be reduced to 180 days maximum.
- Existing customers in Mithram plan , once they have completed 180 days in their existing tariff , will be migrated to rationalized Mithram plan. The validity will be reduced to 180 days maximum on migration.
- Migration will be allowed from all plans to rationalized Mithram. No freebies are allowed while migration to Mithram.